This Potato Stir-fry is a different and delicious meal that uses potatoes in a way you never knew was possible. Potato Stir-fry can also be served as a sauce with rice.
- 500g frozen potato chips or Peeled Irish Potatoes
- 5 fillets of chicken breast
- Green bell pepper
- Red bell pepper
- Yellow bell pepper
- 1 red onion
- Garlic and ginger (to taste)
- Onion powder
- Curry powder
- White pepper
- 2 tablespoons pepper sauce
- 1-2 tablespoons soy sauce
- Sun flower oil (or vegetable oil) for frying
- Cut the fillets of chicken breast into thin strips, put them in a bowl.
- Add all the seasonings: thyme, salt, onion powder, curry powder and white pepper, mix till everything is well combined then cover and set aside to marinate.
- If you are using Irish potatoes, peel and cut them into chips. Deep fry the potato chips in oil.
- Peel and grate the garlic and ginger.
- Slice the onions. Cut the bell peppers into long slices.
- Pour a bit of sun flower oil into a frying pan.
- When it heats up, fry the strips of chicken till pale, set them aside.
- Stir-fry the onions, garlic and ginger for about 3 minutes.
- Add the bell peppers and fry for 5 minutes.
- Add the fried potato chips and mix everything very well.
- Add the pepper sauce and soy sauce, mix well and add more salt if necessary.
Serve with a chilled drink.
Curated from All Nigerian Recipes.