The flaxseed gel is an all-natural hair gel loaded with tons of essential oils and nutrients and is perfect for all hair textures and hair types. The flaxseed gel is super moisturizing, has a nice soft hold, and defines your curls perfectly. It restores the healthy shine of your hair and adds moisture back into your cuticles. The gel doesn’t leave your hair rock hard, so you can comb and restyle your hair whenever you want.
- 1/4 Regular whole Flaxseed.
- 600ml Water.
Equipment Needed To Make The Gel
- 1 medium saucepan.
- 1 strainer of some sort.
- Measuring cup or bowl to pour flax seed gel into.
- 1 container to store the gel in when finished.
- Bring 2 cups of water to boil in a medium saucepan.
- Once water starts boiling, add 1/4 cup flax seeds.
- Reduce the heat to medium or medium high and give the flax seeds a good stir. Cook for 7-9 minutes.
- Keep stirring until it is pretty thick.
- Now place the strainer over a large measuring cup or bowl and strain the flax seeds from the gel.
- Transfer the strained gel into a storage container.
- You can preserve in the fridge.
See video below for more demonstrations: