Women want to look young and beautiful forever. To look younger, you should have balanced diet which should consist of milk products, fresh juice, green and meat. Avoid salty, fried or fatty foods.
Here is a list of foods to take, to make you look younger:
- Olive Oil: Olive oil prevents ageing, reduces elevated blood pressure, reduces the risk of cardiovascular diseases and metabolic syndrome. Olive oil has a direct effect on the skin, maintaining its elasticity and firmness. Olive oil has all its effect because it contains monounsaturated fats, try using olive oil the next time you want to make a fried dish.
- Green Tea and Green Vegetables: Green tea contains many antioxidants that protect the body from ageing and toxins. Green tea also protects the skin from dryness. Green vegetables contains polyphenol antioxidants, hence have the same effect on the skin as green tea.
- Fish and Sea Foods: Fish contains a considerable amount of omega-3 fatty acids. These fats help to protect the body from many diseases associated with ageing. Omega-3 fatty acids influence directly on the skin, helping to eliminate the inflammatory processes that occur when cells are damaged or exposed to the sun. Another substance that is present in sea foods is astaxanthin. It is one of the most active antioxidants on the earth. It protects collagen molecules from oxidation but makes it in a much more efficient way.
- Dark Bitter Chocolate: The chocolate antioxidants work to protect the skin from the damaging effects of ultraviolet radiation. They also improve the blood flow in the skin and help to maintain an adequate level of hydration and elasticity in it.
- Citrus Fruits: These fruits save the skin from damages associated with ageing. They eliminate damage of the skin that has already been inflicted. Citrus fruits cure wrinkles and they enhance collagen biosynthesis. Orange products have a lot of beta-carotene, which is one of the most effective antioxidants, and it protects skin cells from free radical oxidation.
- Avocado: Avocados help to normalize the lipid rate and have more interesting properties that help to fight premature ageing. Polyhydroxylated fatty alcohols found in avocados eliminates inflammation in the skin caused by excessive exposure to solar radiation, and it also restores damaged DNA.
- Tomatoes: Tomatoes contain a lot of the antioxidant called lycopene, that is absolutely necessary for people over the age of 40, as it helps prevent many cardiovascular diseases including heart stroke. It has a direct positive impact on the skin.
- Spices: All spices are beneficial for skin and blood circulation. Cinnamon enhances collagen synthesis in skin cells. Ginger root eliminates age spots. Chilli pepper slows down the development of age-related changes that inevitably occur in the skin.
Original story from Legit.